In order to implement the development strategy of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, it’s imperative to bring into play the role of Guangzhou Baiyun Airport as an international aviation hub, and accelerate the construction of Guangzhou Airport Economic Demonstration Zone that are important growth poles for Guangzhou’s economic development. The Guangzhou Airport Central Business District project (hereinafter referred to as the \”project\”) shall be constructed with high quality and high standards. Therefore, the public solicitation of design works for the Guangzhou Airport Central Business District project invites interested bidders to register their interests whereby highly competent and experienced companies will be selected to participate in the bidding process.
The project site is located near Gaozeng Station of Metro Line 3, next to the FBO Business Aviation Base, about 3 km away from Baiyun Airport Terminal T1, and about 2 km away from Terminal T3 (under construction). The project will cover a total area of about 770,667 square meters, with a total construction area of about 1.502 million square meters and a total investment of about 12.835 billion yuan.
The project plan is to create a world-class airport cum expansive business district with conference and exhibition as its core main functions, integrating commercial, hotel, and office functions, focusing on the development of aerospace equipment, high-end intelligent equipment, biomedicine, information technology, cultural, sports and tourism related exhibitions. The project plan will include the building of the Guangzhou Airport Economic Demonstration Zone Exhibition Hall, Incubation Center, Service Center, Government Affairs Center, Civic Center, as well as setting up a headquarters office, high-end retail (duty-free shopping) and a functional area offering a full suite of government services, catering towards business, leisure, conference, exhibition and trade industries that showcases the modern and international image of the airport.
The research scope of regional spatial relations: east to Liuxihe, south to Huaguan Expressway, west to Daguang Expressway, north to Hengshiliu Road, covering an area of about 47 square kilometers (refer to the yellow border area).
The scope of the Central Business District and its surrounding areas: east to Gaozeng Village and Mingxing Village, north to Baiyun International Airport South Work Area, west to Aigang Village, and south to the planned Airport Avenue (refer to the red border area).
The scope of the Central Business District project: north to Yingbin Avenue, south to Planning Airport Avenue, east to Fanghua Highway and Airport Expressway (refer to the blue border area). The project involves 2 plots of land, with a planned total land area of about 770,667 square meters.
Design Content and Scope
The design is divided into two areas, namely the research of regional spatial relations and conceptual architectural design plan.
( I ) Research of regional spatial relations
The research of regional spatial relations primarily focuses on the study of spatial relations between the airport aviation hub area and the international business gateway functional area, which covers an area of about 47 square kilometers (refer to the yellow border area in Figure 1) from the Liuxi River in the east, the Huaguan Expressway in the south, the Da-Guang Expressway in the west, and the Heng-Sixteen Road in the north, inclusive of the existing buildings (T1, T2, T3 (planned) terminals, FBO business aviation bases, international business gateway area and natural villages, etc.), airport runways and routes, and natural environments (mountains, water systems, etc.). In alignment with the strategic positioning of the Guangzhou Airport Economic Demonstration Zone, the blueprint of the central business district project will be the creation of a multifunctional central business district and its surrounding areas – eastwards till Gaozeng Village and Mingxing Village, to the south working area of Baiyun International Airport in the north, to Aigang Village in the west, and to the planned airport avenue in the south (refer to the red border area in Figure 2). The project will create a high quality standard central business district with a global perspective, taking into account of the current situation and development requirements of the Guangzhou airport and area characteristics of Baiyun International Airport which includes functional layout, traffic, spatial form, public space, and underground space design, et cetera.
( II ) Conceptual architectural design plan
To carry out the conceptual architectural design of the central business district project, the plan must realise the extensiveness of the conceptual architectural plan.
The project extends to Yingbin Avenue in the north, Airport Avenue (planning) in the south, Fanghua Highway and Airport Expressway in the east. The project will cover a total area of about 770667 square meters, with a total construction area of about 1.502 million square meters. (refer to the blue border area in Figure 2)
The conceptual building plan should take into account the scale and proportion of the conference, exhibition, office, hotel, shopping mall, entertainment and other integrated service functions. The design should focus on the improvement of landscape environment, spatial coordination, and the optimization of regional traffic, integrating the concepts of smart city and sponge city. Creation of a world architectural icon with regional characteristics, and encourage the adoption of international advanced ecological green, parametric design and other forward-looking and practical architectural design concepts.
The conceptual building plan includes graphic design, vertical design, main building floor plan, building cross-section plan, building elevation design, main building materials, landscape design, traffic organization and project investment estimates.
( III ) Work content to be must undertaken by the winning bidder:
Include but not limited to the urban design, planning design, architectural design, landscape design, municipal and public supporting facilities design of this project.
The design stage comprises the design work of various disciplines, including but not limited to the planning design, schematic design, preliminary design, construction drawing design, BIM design, as-built drawing preparation and other stages of design work.
Materials to be submitted for registration
( I ) Information required for submission 1.Letters of intent to apply 2.Company profile； 3.Performance and awards for similar projects 4.A brief description of the lead designer and design team 5.Any other information that the interested bidder deems necessary to provide
( II ) Information Requirements
1. The application materials should be in A4 (210mm×297mm) specifications with \”Guangzhou Airport Central Business District Project Design” written on the cover page. 2. The cover page should be marked with the name, contact person and contact details of the company, and signed or stamped with an official seal. 3. The application materials shall be submitted in the form of electronic documents in PDF and WORD formats. http://ggzy.gz.gov.cn/fwznbszyCAjdzqz/655495.jhtml
Before September 22, 2020, the interested bidders must apply for the CA digital certificate in accordance with the provisions of the Guangzhou Public Resources Exchange Center’s \”CA Digital Certificate and Electronic Signature Guidelines\” http ://ggzy.gz.gov.cn/fwznbszyCAjdzqz/655495.jhtml
IV. Time and Method – Submission of materials
( I ) Deadline for submission of application materials: 17:00 on September 18, 2020.
( II ) Submission Method: The application materials shall be emailed to ‘email@example.com’ in electronic format.
Selection of Inviting Bidders
( I ) Solicitation requester will form a review committee, that will organize a centralized review after the submission deadline for information. The review committee will determine no more than 10 bidders to be invited by voting after a comprehensive review of the information submitted by the invited bidders.
II ) The invited bidders shall submit the documents according to the requirements of the tender documents, and be compensated with 1 to 2 million Yuan for the design plan after passing the evaluation.
( III ) If the invited bidders do not have the relevant qualifications, they shall form a consortium with companies with possessing Class A qualification in comprehensive engineering design, Class A qualification in engineering design for the construction industry, or Class A qualification in professional design for the construction industry (construction engineering) to complete the design task together.
Note: This project intends to issue an announcement on September 22, 2020, and the invited bidder must form a consortium with qualified companies to become an official bidder before September 23, 2020.
Any applicant who intends to participate in this solicitation activity shall register first. If you want to know further details about this competition, please feel free to contact AIMIR. What’s more, you’re more than welcome to touch base with us if you need architectural visualization. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
In order to build the central rail hub of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, reshape the vitality of the northern part of the new central axis of Guangzhou, and lead the regional urban renewal, it is planned to optimize and upgrade the urban landscape and environment of the Guangzhou East Railway Station area. Invitation to tender now invites domestic (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and foreign first-class planning and design teams to brainstorm ideas, with international perspective, and latest concepts to enhance the municipal and regional functions of Guangzhou East Railway Station area, with high-quality area characteristics to promote high-quality development. The Guangzhou East Railway Station area will be built into a demonstration zone for the integration of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Rail Hub Station City.
Implementing the strategic plan of “New Vitality for Old Cities” by Secretary-General Xi Jinping, and with the design concept of “ecology, vertical multifunction, garden city, integration of city and station”, an urban landscape system will be built in line with the locality of ” Livable Flower City, Dynamic Global City” and the characteristics of the Tianhe Central Business District to create a high-quality urban environment in the Guangzhou East Railway Station area. By building a “city + traffic + landscape” complex, the international influence of Guangzhou East Railway Station will be further enhanced and a new mode of urban development in the Greater Bay Area of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao will be explored.
II、Design content and scope
（I）The design scope is divided into two parts, namely the scope of the regional environmental landscape improvement planning research and the scope of the core area design. The scope of the regional environmental landscape improvement planning research is bordering north to Yueken Road-Yudong West Road, south to Huangpu Avenue West, west to Guangzhou Avenue Middle, east to Tianshou Road-Tianhe East Road, with an area of about 597 hectares； The scope of the core area is bordering north to Yanling Park, south to Tianhe North Road, east to Linhe Middle Road, west to Linhe West Road, with an area of about 92 hectares.
Design Scope Diagram
(II) The design results submitted for this tender are divided into two levels: one is regional environmental landscape enhancement planning, the other is core area design.
(III) Design requirements for the project
1. The regional environmental landscape improvement plan must reach the depth of conceptual urban design. Adhering to the design concept of “station-city integration, people-oriented”, it connects Yanling Park, Guangzhou East Railway Station, South Square of East Railway Station, Green Square, Tianhe Sports Center, Tianhe Business District, links up to Huacheng Square, and runs through the new central axis of Guangzhou City, Coordinate the spatial design of buildings, transportation hubs, plazas, parks and road networks to create high-quality place nodes that take into account the sensory experience and interactive experience of citizens.The design includes, but is not limited to, spatial and morphological enhancement of the landscape environment, regional traffic optimization (including stereoscopic optimization of motorized traffic and slow-moving traffic), and so on.
2. The core area design shall reach the depth of the concept design. From the landscape layout, architectural style, spatial form, color system and other aspects of the core area (including inside and outside the railway red line) to coordinate the landscape, traffic and important building nodes design style. With reference to the Flower City Square, the quality of the landscape environment along the axis from Yanling Park to Tianhe Sports Center will be improved to create a new city hall that is multi-dimensional, open, innovative and energetic； the stereoscopic connection between the East Railway Station area and the buildings on the east and west wings, as well as CITIC Square and Tianhe Business District will be strengthened to realize the interconnection and intercommunication of traffic, buildings and public space within the area. The specific design includes landscape concept design, stereoscopic slow traffic system design, and architectural design of important nodes.
(IV) Compensation and reward for the project design achievement is about 22.5 million yuan.
III、Qualification requirements (see “Qualification Review Form” for details)
Bidders must have: ① urban and rural planning preparation Class A qualification；②engineering design comprehensive class A qualification or engineering design construction industry class A qualification or engineering design construction industry (construction) professional class A qualification or construction engineering design firm qualification.
Consortium is allowed to apply for this project.
IV、Information to be submitted for registration
( I ) Information to be submitted 1. Letter of intent to Bid (see annex 1 for format details) 2. Company profile 3. Performance of similar completed projects 4. Brief introduction of the lead designer and design team members 5. The overall conceptual outcome of the project design 6. Video presentation documents Note: See the Eligibility Form and the Evaluation Record Form for specific information.
( II ) Information requirements 1. Application documents should be A4 (210mm × 297mm) format bound booklet with cover page indicating “Guangzhou East Railway Station area Application documents for international consultation on urban landscape and environmental design invitation to tender”. 2. Eight copies of application documents, including one original and seven copies. 3.The submitted information should be marked with the name of the bidder, which involves signature or seal: an official seal must be affixed for mainland China companies, signatures must be provided for overseas and non-mainland China (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) companies. 4. Electronic documents of all application materials shall be submitted in the form of USB drive, all electronic cocuments shall be in ﹡.pdf or ﹡.doc file format. 5. The video presentation documents (within 10 minutes, in the format of ﹡. MP4, ﹡. Avi or ﹡. Wmv) for the understanding and rationalization of the project shall contain Chinese voice commentary or Chinese (Simplified) subtitles. 6. In the case of application by consortium bidding, except for the “Consortium Agreement”, all parties in the consortium must sign or affix their seals as required, and any other part of the document involving a signature or seal can be signed or seal affixed by the primary body of the consortium. 7. Such other information as the bidder deems necessary.
V、Determination of formal bidders
The project tender owner will set up a Qualification Committee and organizes a centralized evaluation after the closing of applications. The Qualification Review Committee determines no more than eight formal bidding candidates through a comprehensive review of the application documents and video presentation documents submitted by the bidders, and submits them to the regulatory authorities for the record to determine the formal bidders.
( I ) Application period: 8 July 2020 – 14 July 2020 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm. 14:00-17:00 pm； Execpt the Public Holidays). ( II ) Registration address: Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center (No. 133 Tianrun Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou). No._40_Counter. ( III ) Formal bidders submit their bidding documents as required by the tender documents, and after passing the evaluation, the bidders will receive fees as follows.
1. Cost compensation fee for shortlisted bids: Based on 8 companies；Each company will receive a cost compensation fee of 2 million yuan； The total fee is 16 million yuan. 2. Compensation fee for successful selection bids: Based on the calculation of three companies, on the basis of cost compensation fee, the compensation fee for successful selection bids will increase by 1 million yuan for each company, amounting to a total of 3 million yuan； 3. Compensation fee for the winning bid and deeper comprehensive design integration costs: Based on one company’s calculation, on the basis of the cost compensation fee and the compensation fee for the successful selection bid, the compensation fee for winning bid will be increased by 1 million yuan, 2.5 million yuan fee for the deeper program service and next phase of consultancy, amounting to a total of 3.5 million yuan. (IV) Before registration, bidders (including members of the consortium) must apply for the business information registration (CA digital certificate) at the Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center. For details, please refer to the “Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center Network-CA Digital Certificate and Electronic Signature Registration Guidelines”:http://ggzy.gz.gov.cn/fwznbszyCAjdzqz/655495.jhtml (V)This announcement is published on the website of : Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center； Guangdong Province Bidding and Tendering Supervision Network； and Architecture BBS (ABBS). (VI) Contact
1. Chinese Contact: Mr. Chen (bidding agency) Phone: +86 18819424776/+86 20 85530825-612 for inquiries in Chinese
2. English contact: Ms. Wu Phone: +86 15914335221/+86 20 85530825-682 for inquiries in English?? Fax: +86 020 85520192 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Chinese contact: Mr. Yan (The tender owner) Phone: +86 13760835935/+86 20 28079070 for inquiries in Chinese
Special Note: In case of inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of this announcement, the Chinese version shall prevail. The content of the documents submitted by overseas and non-mainland China companies must include Chinese (simplified) translation. The Chinese expression shall prevail.
Annex: 1. Letter of Intent to Bid
2. Qualifying documents
Note: This open tender is published by ABBS.
We are constantly sharing international competitions throughout China, just contact us for any information regarding on them. We’ll be helping you whenever possible. Moreover, feel free to touch upon the 3D renderings services of AIMIR CG, submit a consultation to visualize your ideas!
Construction scale and functional positioning The new project of the second people’s hospital of Huiyang district shall be designed as a whole and implemented by stages according to the standards of the “third-class” hospital. The proposed project covers an area of about 51120 square meters, with a total construction area of about 88000 square meters and 500 beds. The total investment is tentatively about 830million yuan.
Location of Project and Scope of design The project is located in Dongfeng Meilong new area, Xinxu town, Huiyang district, covering an area of about 51120 square meters (see the red line diagram for details).
Main Contents of the Competition
(1)Main design tasks (design time is about 30 calendar days, the actual arrangement shall prevail) Architectural design work content: The design content is a program design of overall planning and architectural design within the scope of the project construction, including but not limited to, the overall layout of the building, floor layout, the functional partition, traffic organization, the vertical design, landscape design, public space design, single building (or group) scheme design concept and scheme description, architectural modeling and structure scheme concept, design of underground space and green building, explanation of related technical difficulties, the main technical and economic indicators, area allocation and other necessary, etc.
(2) Requirements for the Design results of This Competition The results of this competition include: text album, display board, electronic document, physical model, etc. ① Text album: 25 copies of all the design results bound in a volume of A3 paper. ② Display board: 6 copies of all display drawings mounted on the lightweight board of A0 paper. ③ Electronic files: 2 copies of all design results made into electronic files in U disk including the electronic files for program demonstration (within 10 minutes, dubbing in Chinese), files using AVI, MP4, MPEG and other multimedia formats (with playback software). ④ Solid model: 1 model.
(3) Requirements for further design of the competition (working time: about 20 calendar days； Excluding the time for consultation, discussion and evaluation of the competition organization, the actual arrangement shall prevail, determine in writing).
The competition is divided into two stages: the first stage is application and pre-qualification； The second phase is competition design.
1. Stage 1 — Application and Pre-qualification (approximately 16 calendar days, the actual arrangement shall prevail) (1) This competition adopts the method of open competition, and the applications of domestic and foreign design companies (including consortiums, the same below) that meet the requirements of the competition are accepted. (2) The organizer of the competition shall set up a qualification committee, which shall review the qualifications, performance and the team to be invested in the project of the design company that has submitted the application documents for the competition, and select 9 official competitors by ballot to enter the design phase ii of the competition. At the same time, two alternative companies will be selected. If the official competitor withdraws, an alternative company will be replaced in order. (3) The 9 official competitors will receive invitation letters from the competition organizer. (4)If there are less than 9 but not less than 6 official competitors selected, the competition will continue as usual, otherwise, the start time of the second stage competition will be postponed.
Stage 2– Competition Design Stage (about 30 calendar days, the actual arrangement shall prevail)
(1) The 9 official competitors shall carry out the design work in accordance with the requirements of the subsequent release of the technical documents of the competition, and submit the formal design documents on time. Each of them shall submit only one design scheme, and the design scheme submitted by design companies other than the 9official competitors shall not be accepted. (2) The competition organizer shall invite relevant industry experts to form a scheme review committee to review all submitted design schemes and select the top 3designsthat are not ranked, and the 4th and the 5thdesignsby ballot as the winning scheme of the competition. (3) The competition organizer will compare the three winning schemes according to the expert evaluation opinions and the comprehensive strength of the winning scheme design company, and determine the top three positions. The winning scheme ranked first is the winning scheme. If the winning scheme is difficult to achieve the purpose of the competition, the selected scheme may be vacant. (4) The selected design company shall complete the follow-up in-depth design work. If the winning scheme unit gives up the competition, the security deposit will not be returned. The organizing unit of the competition may, in accordance with the provisions of the technical documents for the competition, the results of expert evaluation and the opinions of the department, select another scheme as the selected scheme or the vacancy of the selected scheme.
Competition Fee Setting
1. Incentive Fees
If the scheme is evaluated as an effective scheme by the scheme evaluation committee, the competition organizer shall award the outstanding scheme designer.
The design company ranked the first among the winning company will be awarded CNY 600,000, and the second and third winners will be awarded CNY 300,000 each (the copyright of the second and third place winners will belong to the competition organizer). The fourth and fifth winners will be awarded CNY 150,000 yuan each (the copyright of the fourth and fifth winners will belong to the competition organizer).
Note: There is no compensation for the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth places in the list； Any competitor whose scheme has been judged by the evaluation committee to be invalid will not be eligible for compensation for the cost of the competition. Participants in the form of the consortium will be uniformly paid to the exclusive collection account designated by both parties of the consortium.
2. Payment Method
The cost compensation fees received by the competitors shall be paid in CNY and settled in mainland china. If an overseas company is unable to collect CNY from its account, it may authorize an independent legal company within the territory of mainland china to collect the incentive fees, the costs incurred shall be borne by the competitors. The award fee for the first ranked design unit will be paid after the completion of the further design work related to the competition. For the award fee ranking first, 50% of the award amount shall be paid within 7 working days after the successful selected scheme design company completes the follow-up design work related to the competition after written confirmation by the competition organizer. After the selected scheme design company sells the scheme design result document to the construction drawing design company according to the regulations, the remaining full payment shall be paid within 7 working days.
The applicant should choose one main designer for the design scheme. If the applicant is selected as the official competitor, the main designer shall be personally responsible for and follow up on the whole work of the project and participate in the further design work after the end of the competition. Without the consent of the competition organization, the main designer and the main professional leader of the team shall not be replaced. During the competition period, the main designer shall attend the project conference and site survey, interim report meeting (if any) and expert review meeting, and make the project report in person. If the main designer is unable to attend the above meeting due to special circumstances, the competitor must submit a written explanation to the competition organizer, stating the reason for the designer’s absence, the resume of the replacement and his/her specific work content of the project. the substitute may attend the meeting only if the organizer agrees in writing to do so. Otherwise, as determined by the competition organizer, they will be disqualified and the entry deposit will not be returned. Among them, if the main designer is absent from the conference of this project, he/she shall arrange another time for an on-site survey, and provide the organizer with the certification documents of an on-site survey of the main designer (such as on-site work photos, etc.).
Ways to Participate in the Competition
1. Qualifications of the design company
(1) A business license or certificate of business commencement that has been legally registered and is valid； A design entity registered in China must have the status of an independent legal entity. Design company within mainland China shall have the status of an independent legal person and have valid engineering design qualification issued by the construction department. A domestic design company can be individually or in the form of a consortium to sign up. There is no limitation on the qualifications of a design company for foreign investment or overseas investment (including the areas of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao). It is required to hold the approval certificate of foreign-invested enterprises or the approval certificate of enterprises invested by overseas Chinese from Taiwan, Macao and Hong Kong.
If the design company with foreign investment or overseas investment (including the areas of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao) does not have the above certificates, it shall provide the company registration certificate (the non-Chinese version shall be translated into Chinese version), and shall form a consortium with a domestic entity with the above conditions to register. If the design institution is an overseas institution, in order to ensure that the project designer has an accurate understanding of the background and relevant requirements in China, the project designer shall have at least one person who knows Chinese. If different organizations with the same legal representative, or the parent company, holding company or wholly-owned subsidiary of the participating entity are the same legal representative, they may not register for the competition at the same time, except those who jointly form a consortium for the competition.
(2) There is no qualification requirement for this competition. The applicant should be a design company with strong comprehensive strength, high reputation in China or abroad, and nearly 10 years of experience in designing large-scale public buildings of the same type.
(3) Requirements for the reputation of the competitors: the competitors should have a good reputation in the industry and have not been revoked of their business licenseor, revoked of their qualification, closed for rectification, or had their property taken over, frozen, or entered into bankruptcy proceedings by the relevant departments (the declaration of the competitors shall be provided and the official seal shall be affixed).
(4) The competition accepts the consortium, and the number of members of each consortium shall not be more than 2 companies.
2. Submission of Entry Application Documents
(1) Interested companies shall email the completed pre-qualification questionnaire to the competition organization agent before the specified time. (2) Any company wishing to participate in the competition must send all the application documents in written form to the agency of the competition organization（Address: 701, Yuezhou plaza, no. 19, Maixing road, Huizhou city） before the deadline（2020-3-11） for submission of the application, and at the same time make the electronic documents of the application documents into a U disk and submit them together with the written application documents. The submission time is subject to the time when the competition organization agent receives the application documents. Late arrival of the application documents will not be accepted.
3. Deadline The submission time of each applicant’s documents shall be subject to the time when the competition organization agency receives the written application documents. Late applications will not be accepted.
4. Entry Application Documents The application documents should be bound in A4 paper in duplicate, one original and one copy each, according to the “requirements on the content and format of the application documents”. Based on the consideration of environmental protection and economy, double-side printing is recommended. Send or mail the application documents to the competition organization agency.
In order to ensure the successful completion of the competition, all competitors who are officially invited to participate in the competition must pay a security deposit of CNY 2,000.00 to the competition organization agency to confirm their participation. If the scheme is not awarded, the security deposit will be returned to the payment account (excluding interest, the same below) within one month after the scheme review. If the scheme is not selected, the security deposit will be returned to the payment account within one month after the successful scheme is determined. The security deposit of the selected scheme will be returned to the payment account within one month after the completion of the further design work.
1. All documents and correspondence in this global competition shall be written in Chinese or in both Chinese and English. In case of any ambiguity between Chinese and English, the Chinese version shall prevail.
2. Beijing time shall prevail for all times mentioned in this announcement.
3. The copyright in addition to the authorship of the scheme which gets the cost of this competition belongs to the competition organizer. Competition organizer has the right to introduce, display and evaluate the scheme by media, professional magazines, books or other forms after the competition, and use, adjust or change the plan in the construction of the scope of this competition.
4. Any form of plagiarism is not allowed in this competition. Otherwise, all duty caused by plagiarism shall be borne by the participating company at fault, the competition organizer shall not undertake any legal liability The competition organizer does not assume any legal responsibility, those who cause losses to the competition organizer shall also be liable for compensation.
5. The laws applicable to the competition itself and documents related to the competition shall be the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
6. If there is any discrepancy between this announcement and the officially issued technical documents of competition, the technical documents of the competition shall prevail.
7. The territory of the design company shall be determined on the basis of the business registration address of its corporate headquarters (or the group headquarters).
8. All application documents will not be returned.
9．The right to construe and amend the Announcement resides in the Host.
For more following information about this design competition, please feel free to contact AIMIR or access to the official website. In addition, if you need architectural visualization for your design, you’re more than welcome to touch base with us.