Tender for Conceptual Design, Schematic Design and Design Development (Guiwan Coastal Section and Qianwan Coastal North Section) of Qianhai Stone Park is now officially open for application. The registration period is December 16th – 23rd, 2020. Design teams from home and abroad are welcomed to participate in this design bidding.
1 Project Overview
Qianhai Stone Park, as a first-class green space in the public area of Qianhai, is one of the most important public open spaces in Qianhai. Qianhai Stone Park will be built into an open urban park that integrates recreational, cultural, landscape, artistic, and ecological functions.
The 4.3 square kilometers of public open space that surrounds Qianhai Bay are collectively referred to as “Qianhai Stone Park”, of which 2.4 square kilometers is located in the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone, with a land area of approximately 1.7 square kilometers, including the coastal space around Qianhai bay, Shuangjie River Corridor Park, Guiwan River Corridor Park, Qianwan River Corridor Park, and Yuewan River Corridor Park. Construction cost is estimated at RMB 4.29 billion, while total investment is estimated at RMB 5.05 billion.
Site Aerial Photo
2 Work Scope
The tender content includes the following corresponding design scopes, and landscape design, architectural design, bridge design, municipal engineering design, and other relevant special designs in each design stage, as well as preparation of feasibility study report for schematic design area, etc.
Design Area at Each Design Phase
- Qianhai Stone Park Phase One
Design Scope: The total area is about 2.4 square kilometers, of which the land area is about 1.7 square kilometers and the water area is about 0.7 square kilometers, including Qianhai Stone Park Guiwan section, Qianwan section, Mawan section, Shuangjie River Corridor Park, Guiwan River Corridor Park, Qianwan River Corridor Park, and Yuewan River Corridor Park.
Overall Design Scope: The total area is about 4.3 square kilometers. In addition to the 2.4 square kilometers mentioned above, the overall design scope also includes the Bao’an Central District and the waterfront area of Dachan Bay. Bidders should consider an integrated design for the public open space around Dachan Bay.
Research Scope: Including surrounding areas such as Dachan Bay, Baoan Central District, and Nanshan Mountains.
The total area is about 0.55 square kilometers, of which the land area is about 0.43 square kilometers and the water area is about 0.12 square kilometers, including the Qianhai Stone Park Guiwan section, Qianwan section, and Mawan coastal section.
The total area is about 0.25 square kilometers, of which the land area is about 0.25 square kilometers, including the Qianhai Stone Park Guiwan section, Qianwan north section.
4）Feasibility Study Report
- Qianhai Stone Park Phase Two
The total area is about 0.55 square kilometers, of which the land area is about 0.42 square kilometers and the water area is about 0.13 square kilometers, including Shuangjie River Corridor Park and Yuewan River Corridor Park north section.
2）Feasibility Study Report
3 Design Scope for Design Competition
The design scheme for the bidding competition shall analyze the overall design scope of 4.3 square kilometers and propose the overall planning framework. For the 2.4 square kilometer area, bidders shall propose overall spatial structure and activity program planning, overall spatial form and style, landscape systems, as well as architectural conceptual diagrams of main (characteristic) areas, etc. The bidding scheme shall emphatically present the key design area of 0.25 square kilometers (as shown in the figure below).
Aerial Photo of Dachan Bay
Aerial Photo of Bao’an Central District
Aerial Photo of Shuangjie River–Guiwan River section
Aerial Photo of Guiwan River Corridor Park
Aerial Photo of Qianwan River Corridor Park
4 Tender Procedure and Agenda
The tender adopts the method of “bidding registration” for qualification examination, registration materials need to submit on the Shenzhen Construction Engineering Transaction Service website. The tenderer shall issue the tender documents to the qualified bidders who have been examined, and the qualified bidders shall enter the bidding period of design competitions.
The tenderer shall set up a bid evaluation committee in accordance with the law to review the proposals and select 3 unranked winning candidates for the final evaluation stage.
5 Application Requirements
- To be qualified for this tender, bidders are required to have both Landscape Engineering Specialty Qualification Class-A and Architecture Design and Construction Industry (Construction Engineering) Qualification Class-A or above; Or have Engineering Design Integrated Qualification Class-A.
- The consortium is accepted. The number of consortium members shall not exceed 3. The consortium shall meet the above qualification requirements, and the leading member shall be a domestic company with relevant qualifications. The establishment of a consortium shall comply with the National Tendering and Bidding Law.
6 Design Fee and Compensation
The design fee is tentatively set at RMB 55.2935 million.
Compensation is set as follow:
- Only when there are 3 or more than 3 bidding schemes, will compensation apply.2. The winning bidder will be awarded the contract for this project.3. For the other 2 candidates who enter the final evaluation stage but fail to win the bid, the second prize shall be awarded RMB 300,000 and the third prize shall be awarded RMB 200,000 as compensation.
8 Special Notice
- According to the management requirements of the follow-up procedures, if the bidder hasn’t registered on the Shenzhen Construction Project Transaction Service website yet, it is recommended to complete the registration in advance via https://www.szjsjy.com.cn:8001/jy-toubiao/
- The bidder or leading member of the consortium should acquire the CA certificate for bidding registration.
The announcement of the international competition (tender) is released. Local and international design teams are welcome to make a pre-registration with us. If you want to know more about this pre-registration information, please feel free to contact AIMIR.
What’s more, you’re more than welcome to touch base with us if you need architectural visualization. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
The final information shall be subject to the tender announcements/ tender documents issued by the organizer.
The announcement on solicitation is published on AIMIR’s website now. If you want to more following details regarding this competition, please feel free to contact AIMIR. What’s more, you’re more than welcome to touch base with us if you need architectural visualization.