Participating in architectural design competitions is a major way for designers to demonstrate their design ideas and realize their professional dreams. To help designers achieve their goal, we would often share useful information on architectural visualization contests and events at home and abroad in our Industry News and Trends section.
The contest entries must not have been sold or produced on the market in the current year. Students, designers or companies from all different nationalities or regions can register free of charge individually or collectively.
There’s no limit on the number of entries that an applicant submit.
2. Type of Entry: Space Design
(1) Public space: architecture, public installation art, libraries, art galleries, etc.
(2) Commercial space: office, conference hall, dining space, etc.
(3) Activity field: expo field, trade exhibition activity field, etc.
(4) Residential space: residential community planning, interior design, etc.
3. Registration Time:
from mid-March 2019 to June 20, 2019 (Thursday) 17:00 (Taipei GMT +08:00).
4. Registration Fee: Free
If you want to know more about the participation method and detailed information, please feel free to contact us and we will reply to you in 24h. Aimir CG would be glad to inform you of all kinds of design events and help you address the challenges of taking part in these competitions and contests. Don’t worry. The consultation would be completely free.