“The smell of books is overflowing，The mountains and the sea are connected by stars”——The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Quality Campus Launch Scheme has now begun. The Official announcement of the new construction of 9-year school in Songgang Commercial Center urban renewal unit of Songgang Subdistrict is hereby issued.
Project Name ：New construction of the comprehensive practical activity education base for primary & middle school students in Bao’an District
Pre-Qualification Application Submission
Submission Deadline：UTC+8 17:00, March 17, 2023 (Tentative)
Submission (Mailing) Address：Service Hall at NO. 40 Hubin East Road of Bao’an District of Shenzhen, Business Hall of Shenzhen Trading Group Co., Ltd Bao’an Branch.
Tenderee: Bureau of Public Works of Bao’an District, Shenzhen
Tender organizer: RJRX Urban Planning & Design Consultants Co. Ltd., Shenzhen
Agency: Shenzhen Hanwei Consulting Management Co., Ltd
Education concerns the interests of the State and the Party. The report of the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China puts “implementing the strategy of rejuvenating the country through science and education and strengthening the support of talents for modernization” in a more important position, highlighting the basic, leading, and overall status and role of education in the new era. The Bao’an District Party Committee and Government always adhere to the “first strategy” of giving priority to the development of education, and spare no effort to provide education that satisfies the people, providing strong support for the realization of “good nursing for kids, good education for students” and assistance for urban development, further strengthening citizens’ sense of gain and happiness for high-quality and balanced education, and further improving the influence and demonstration of Bao’an Education.
The new construction of the comprehensive practical activity education base for primary & middle school students in Bao’an District is located in Yanluo, Bao’an. At present, the planning of Yanluo Subdistrict clearly proposes to build Yanluo into a “Bay Area Core City” that “faces the world, leads the future, and demonstrates nationwide”. In the future, Yanluo Subdistrict will become an international demonstration urban area with excellent space quality, complete supporting facilities and high level of international services. With the goal of “making education become the core competitiveness of Bao’an District”, Bao’an District Government implements the “14th Five-Year Plan” for the development of education in Bao’an District as the direction, and fully promotes the construction of educational facilities in the Yanluo Subdistrict.
The project hopes to select the best among the excellent design schemes through open and fair design bidding, which can not only implement the educational development concept of Bao’an District, but also integrate and coexist with the surrounding urban environment and face the future. After the project is completed and put into use in the future, it will help to fully exploit the advantages of local characteristic resources, strengthen the cooperation between schools and social resources, create characteristic practical courses and promote the construction of large social practical courses for primary and middle school students.
The project is located in Yanluo Subdistrict, Bao’an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. Yanluo Subdistrict is one of the ten Subdistricts under the jurisdiction of Bao’an District, and it is the core area of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. The plot is located in the northeast of Yanluo Subdistrict, and the project site is located in Hedoushan Road, Yanluo Subdistrict, the east side of North Yanchuan Industrial Park and entrance of Luotian Forest Farm.
This project is a new construction of comprehensive practical activity education base for primary and middle school students in Bao’an District, with a land area of 15,729.88㎡ and a tentative total construction area of 51,876㎡. The main construction contents of the project include practice halls, living service rooms, management rooms, teaching staff dormitories, open floor, underground garages, equipment rooms and outdoor supporting facilities.
The scope of tender for this Project include but not limited to : scheme design, initial design and budget estimation preparation, green building design consultation, prefabricated building design, sponge city design, utilization of construction wastes and recycled materials, water and soil conservation scheme design, assisting in estimation for preparing feasibility study, design for building information modeling (BIM), construction drawing design, as-built drawing preparation, information collection, construction application and approval assistance, and relevant design services such as on-site construction cooperation. Must take the responsibilities for repeated modification works raised due to failed in acquiring the approval from the owner or government authorities, and other relevant works instructed by the employer.
The project is funded by 100% government investment.
The project adopts open tendering (prequalified tendering), including Stage 1 Prequalification, Stage 2 Design Competition and Stage 3 Final Evaluation. The conceptual proposal in the first stage of prequalification and the bidding scheme designing the second stage of scheme bidding shall be in the form of sealed bid.
- The bidder applicant must be an independent legal person or partnership or other organization
- Applicants must be class-A qualification/certificate in Chinese architecture design and construction industry (Construction Engineering).
- Project leader is required to be Grade One registered architect in China. For consortium, project leader must be staff from the leading member.
- This project accepts consortium bidding, and the bidding partners in the consortium must meet the following requirements:
- If bidding by a consortium, the leading member must be class-A qualification/certificate or above in architecture design and construction industry (Construction Engineering).
- One consortium shall include no more than 2 members (including the leading member).
- Members of the consortium may not register individually or as part of another consortium.
- The consortium partners must sign a Consortium Agreement and clarify the head unit, division of labor between the two parties in each design stage, and design cost allocation ratio, distribution method, and other aspects.
- Individual or teams of individuals will not be accepted.
Design Fee & Compensation
- The fixed lump sum shall be CNY 10.479687million (about US$1,521,400) (tentative price for design cost).
- The project offers compensation. The compensation standard is set as follows: No compensation for bid winner who will be issued with contract; CNY 200,000 (about US$29,000) for the bidders ranked No. 2 and 3 who entered the final evaluation stage but not the bid winner; CNY 100,000 (about US$14,500) for the bidders ranked No. 4, 5, 6 and 7 who confirmed as the formal bidders but failed to the final evaluation stage; and no compensation for the rests. The total compensation of CNY 800,000 (about US$116,100) (tax inclusive) shall be paid to unsuccessful bidders by the tenderee.
|Winner||Award of contract|
|The bidders ranked No.2 and 3||RMB 200,000 each (about US$29,000)|
|The bidders ranked No.4, 5, 6 and 7||RMB 100,000 each (about US$14,500)|
- Tender Schedule
|Registration and Pre-qualification||3rd Mar—17th Mar 2023||Issue pre-qualification announcement and
|10th Mar 2023(before 17:00)||Query deadline|
|13th Mar 2023(before 17:00)||Clarification, amendment and answering period deadline|
|17th Mar 2023（before 17:00）||Deadline of pre-qualification application document submission|
|27th Mar -30th Mar 2023||Pre-qualification review & result notice|
|28th Mar -7th Apr 2023||Shortlisted bidders submit original version of stamped Tender Participation Confirmation (e-signature & stamping accepted)|
|Design Competition Phase||28th Mar 2023（Tentative）||Release official tender document and design Brief|
|14th Apr 2023（Tentative）||Survey and Q&A session (meeting form to be notified separately)|
|5th May 2023（Tentative）||Query deadline|
|10th May 2023（Tentative）||Clarification, amendment and answering period deadline|
|15th May 2023 （before 17:00）（Tentative）||Design deliverables submission deadline|
|17th May 2023（Tentative）||Scheme review (sealed bid)|
|Final Evaluation Phase||undetermined||Final evaluation|
|Winning result announcement|
|Note: All the time mentioned above is Beijing time UCT+8. The Tenderee reserves the right to adjust the schedule.|
The announcement is published on AIMIR’s website now. If you want to know more following details regarding to this competition, please feel free to contact AIMIR. What’s more, you’re more than welcome to touch base with us if you need architectural visualization.