Tianyu Peninsula is a luxury apartment in Guangzhou, China. Located along the riverbank of Zhu Jiang, or Pearl River, Tianyu Peninsula has spectacular views of the river and the beautiful garden along it.
Jeremie from MKD Design Studio is assigned to design one of these luxury apartments. As our valuable client, he turned to us and asked for 3D images to showcase his vision. This place promised to be a true pleasure to live in with its elegant and comfortable interior design, and he needed these images for the upcoming interior construction project.
Now, let’s see how AIMIR’s 3D renderings were created and then helped win his clients’ heart!
The Scope of Work
Jeremie wanted 10 interior views to demonstrate his design of this luxury apartment “Residence K”.
- Five living room renderings: to showcase the living room with different camera angles. This is a living room with a stunning river view. So the renderings need to show off its harmony with the spectacular neighborhood.
- Three bedroom renderings: showing the unique-designed rounded wardrobe, the open bathroom, and the bed.
- One study rendering: to show the study area where the owner can work while enjoying the river view.
- One kitchen and dining room rendering: demonstrating the kitchen, dining table and wine storage area.
Since the task was clear, let’s see how they were accomplished.
For interior 3D renders, the references are crucial. He wanted to reveal the comfort and elegance of this apartment while demonstrating its function and spaces.
- The floorplan which shows the general layout of the apartment and proportion of spaces, especially the furniture and fittings’ layout. Jeremie had prepared both the 2D and 3D floorplan.
- The furniture listing template lists all the details of furniture, including sizes, locations, suppliers, reference images, and their corresponding code on the floorplan. This way, our 3D artists could get a better understanding of where to locate these furniture.
Furniture listing template.
Floorplan furniture mark.
- Texture and material board expresses the detailed finishes of each part. The design includes a variety of rich materials including peddle stones, leather, concrete and wood. Each room is unique with some interesting color and material combinations. To illustrate this clear, Jeremie shared an elevation.
- Site photos took from the window of each room are ready to fit in each view.
The amazing river view from living room.
In addition, he shared his preferred mood and color: cozy with boutique colors, warm lighting and soft finishes, to create a welcoming and comfy space for homecomers.
We started with the model. Because Jeremie had complete the SketchUp model, the first thing we did was to convert the model into the Corona Renderer and fine-tune it.
The next step was to proceed with filling the scenes with proper furniture and décor. With the help of Jeremie’s furniture list, we quickly get the accurate pieces at the precise locations.
After setting the lighting, we shared the model drafts to Jeremie.
A bedroom view from the bathroom in model stage.
When the model was confirmed, we moved forward to the finishes. After studying the elevations with textures, the scenes were rendered using Corona Renderer with the right finishes. After that, we sent the drafts to Jeremie and got his comments. This is one of the camera angles:
In Jeremie’s opinion, we had to:
- Keep the tile texture same with the kitchen;
- Add more plants in the left corner and behind the shower room column;
- Change the shower room wall texture to pebble stone;
- Change the bathtub material to a more brushed texture.
Like this, Jeremie commented on all ten images. After all these comments were corrected, our 3D artists proceeded to the post-production stage. We rendered the final images in 4K and delivered to Jeremie within the promised timeframe.
The final images are as below. We played our rule as 3D visualizer to bring this design to life with the infusion of color in each room.
It was a smooth and pleasant experience working with Jeremie. He is always so patient and well-organized throughout the process. As a consequence, our 3D renderings unveil the full potential of this luxury apartment, and play a vital role during construction. We believe this apartment will a big surprise for its future dwellers.
Looking for CGI images or animations for your project? Contact us for professional architectural visualization services now and we will take your project to next level with high-end photorealistic 3D renderings!